Code of Conduct:
- Cell phones are to be turned off and kept out of sight for the duration of the school day.
- Electronic devices are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- ID cards are to be carried at all times while on campus or at school-sponsored events and presented upon request to school personnel.
- Cheating is grounds for disciplinary action (including loss of credit for work in question).
- Students must be in designated areas at all times during the school day.
- Student-Parent Handbook